From day one, our interns are drafting press releases, case studies, and articles for the nation’s premier financial public relations firm. If you’re looking for your career in PR to take off, you’ve landed in the right place.
William Mills Agency’s internship program enables college students and recent graduates to learn from and network with talented professionals in a friendly working environment.
Earn Real World Experience:
- Drafting news releases and other client materials, such as press kits, case studies and articles (ideal for portfolio)
- Ongoing client and media exposure
- Monitoring client media coverage
- Preparing supporting collateral for tradeshows, media tours and analyst briefings.
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in AP style
- Meltwater/Cision experience preferred
- A degree in public relations or communications preferred
- A passion for learning!
If you are interested in a 12-week stipend internship, please fill out an application.
Informational meetings available by request.