William Mills Agency is Growing
We are seeking account coordinators to work on public relations programs for entrepreneurial and corporate clients in the fintech and financial services industries. This is a hands-on position with the opportunity to develop your media relations skills within a supportive team that is dedicated to your development. You will work directly with clients and contribute to all aspects of strategic communications including media relations, writing, content development, analyst/consultant relations, messaging, special event media management, executive training, and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Business, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Internships or full-time media relations experience. Must have demonstrated skills working with media through relevant agency, corporate or not-for-profit positions.
- Must have proven communication skills: writing and content generation with the proven ability to articulate complex value propositions.
- Ability to multitask, managing the work of multiple clients while meeting deadlines with quality.
- Project management skills and adaptability to unexpected changes and opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- Command of Associated Press journalistic style.
- Available for work at Buckhead office and some travel.
- Have fun, work hard and enjoy what you do!
- Work within a team to execute strategic media relations on time and within budget for multiple clients.
- Monitor key industry media outlets, curating relevant content.
- Business writing of press releases, customer success stories, thought leadership blogs, bylines, media advisories, issues jumps and speaker submissions.
- Development of press releases and pitches through client interviews, client customer interviews.
- Management of approval process for all content.
- Wire distribution of approved corporate content.
- Monitoring and reporting of results, media coverage, ROI.
- Manage updates of day-to-day reporting and client correspondence.
- One of Atlanta’s largest independent PR firms
- Creative, positive and fostering work environment with opportunities for growth
- Competitive benefits package
- Hard working, friendly and supportive culture